5th Carnival is Up

beninmwangi

Oct 10, 2007, 8:59:38 AM10/10/07
to Africa Enterprising Blog Network
The 5th Carnival of African Enterprising is up on African Executive
and looks great. The host went with the top posts on the theme Africa
in the 21st Century and it looks to be very solid. So far I think
this is the most single minded edition yet.

Kudos to Ken Teyie for organizing this edition!

http://www.africanexecutive.com/modules/magazine/articles.php?article=2612&magazine=144

Joshua Wanyama

Oct 10, 2007, 12:17:26 PM10/10/07
to enterprising-afr...@googlegroups.com
I forgot to submit my posts on Africa's branding. Is it too late to add these two articles?

http://www.africanpath.com/p_blogEntry.cfm?blogEntryID=648

http://www.africanpath.com/p_blogEntry.cfm?blogEntryID=521

Could you intercede on my behalf?

Joshua Wanyama
African Path
www.africanpath.com

Oct 11, 2007, 8:47:32 AM10/11/07
to Africa Enterprising Blog Network
Thanks Ken. I think that will be good and each edition will be very
clean and neat.

On a different note, would anyone like to assist in maintaining the
carnival? I ask because the last few weeks have shown me that it
might be good if we have a back up editor to the carnival.

I had really planned to do some heavier promoting of this edition of
the carnival; but once everything happened with my father I wasn't
able to do anything and was so emotionally distraught that I couldnt
even think about the carnival.

Maybe the way that something like this could work is that whoever
would like to do this would sort of be on standby to edit the
carnival, just in case anything unexpected comes up. But let me know
what you think.

And by the way, thank all of you forthe kind words of encouragement
after my father passed. That has really helped me to cope a little
bit better.

All the best
Benin