Fwd: Opening a debate

1 view

Benin Mwangi WB

Aug 7, 2007, 5:10:38 PM8/7/07
to enterprising-afr...@googlegroups.com

 Hi All, you are invited to a really cool debate which Gavin and Emeka have helped to bring about.  If my memory is correct Emeka began talking about informal economies around the time of the II Carnival of Africa Enterprising and the dialogue spilled over into the google group.  Next, Gavin (who works in the economic development field) became involved in the debate and with him, so did I and a few others.
He has just published a thought provoking post at the link below.  Afterwards, he and I shared brief dialogue and we thought it would be really nice to open the discussion up to the whole group and have people respond on their own blogs-sort of like a meme.  I am planning to respond soon and hope that you will too.  Coincidentally, Mr. Okafor just published a post on Africa Unchained with a related theme

Gavin's link is

and I will be using those two links as references...Happy blogging!