hi all-outsourcing

beninmwangi

Aug 1, 2007, 12:27:04 AM8/1/07
to Africa Enterprising Blog Network
How is everyone?

I wanted to let you know, for everyone who did an outsourcing piece
that you did wonderful jobs. I think that outsourcing and various
service fields represent a great way forward for the continent.

There is actually an entrepreneur who saw the first piece that I did
on outsourcing a few months ago and who I believe has wanted me to
write about his outsource business but whom I have been unable to get
to find the time to do anything with. Would anyone like this fellow's
contact information to perhaps do an interview on your blog with him?
Also, there is an interview with another outsource provider that I
recently did on beninmwangi.com, mention it because should you decide
to follow up on this you might be able to take some of Mrs. Mugo's
point of reference.

just email me if it sounds interesting so that I can let him know-I
think that everyone here has my email but if not it is
benin...@gmail.co. Also the deadline for the blog carnival swiftly
approaches too. I plan on getting my submissions in by end of the day
tomorrow and hope to see you all there too.

thanks everyone
benin