Headings path

raks...@healthelife.in

Sep 4, 2020, 7:51:51 AM9/4/20
to Enterprise Web Developer Community
Hi,

I need to commit multiple occurrences value for the same path which will commit using headings file. How should I append the incrementing value to the path and that respective data into it. Can anyone provide me the solution to solve this.

Ex:  'symptom_sign:0/symptom_sign_name|value': '{{symptomName}}',
   ' symptom_sign:0/symptom_sign_name|code': '{{symptomNameCode}}',
' symptom_sign:0/symptom_sign_name|terminology': '{{symptomNameTerminology}}',
'symptom_sign:1/symptom_sign_name|value': '{{symptomName}}',
   ' symptom_sign:1/symptom_sign_name|code': '{{symptomNameCode}}',
' symptom_sign:1/symptom_sign_name|terminology': '{{symptomNameTerminology}}',

Thanks & Regards,
Raksha R

rtweed

Sep 4, 2020, 8:01:39 AM9/4/20
to Enterprise Web Developer Community
Can you clarify the product etc you're wanting help with.  I'm assuming this relates to the QEWD Health IT Platform, and specifically how to map an array of values in an OpenEHR template, using the JSON transformation syntax that's built-in to QEWD?

Raksha R

Sep 4, 2020, 8:47:40 AM9/4/20
to enterprise-web-de...@googlegroups.com
Yes, this is related to mapping an array of values in an OpenEHR template, using the JSON transformation syntax that's built-in to QEWD.

Requirement:
When we commit the data from the pulsetile, We modify the template and data being received  in QEWD using the transform function. In the transform function I will pass the template path and data which will be formatted in transform.json file.

Now, the requirement is I will commit multiple data from the pulsetile, the data which is received in qewd should loop through that array of objects and add respective index value in the headings path and respective data into that path. Is it something possible qewd?

Thanks & Regards,
Raksha R
Healthelife Ventures LLP

Raksha R

Sep 4, 2020, 9:44:53 AM9/4/20
to enterprise-web-de...@googlegroups.com
Should I need to elaborate more?

Thanks & Regards,
Raksha R
Healthelife Ventures LLP

rtweed

Sep 4, 2020, 9:49:22 AM9/4/20
to Enterprise Web Developer Community
First question - have you read the documentation for the qewd-transform-json module, which is what the QEWD HIT Platform uses for the openEHR template transformations?  In particular, see the section on handling arrays:

Rob

Raksha R

Sep 15, 2020, 3:23:56 AM9/15/20
to enterprise-web-de...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

How to append multiple values when we commit using the ECISFLAT method?

Rob Tweed

Sep 15, 2020, 6:28:49 AM9/15/20
to Enterprise Web Developer Community
The QEWD HIT Platform's interface to openEHR is fully described here:

It goes through the steps required to save records based on openEHR templates - use its APIs for saving records to openEHR rather than using your own.  If you look at the simple built-in allergies example and look at its ui_to_openehr.json transform specification document, you'll see that it can cater for multiple records - the key is to understand that the transform document represents the "unflattened" Flat JSON structure, which is automatically flattened for you into the correct structure for saving back into openEHR

If you require more detailed assistance, I'm happy to provide it on a paid-for basis.  Please let me know by email if this is an option you'd like to pursue

Regards
Rob

--
Rob Tweed