YottaDB access from Lua; web framework performance

K.S. Bhaskar

Jun 23, 2022, 5:10:33 PM6/23/22
to Enterprise Web Developer Community
YottaDB now has a native API for the Lua programming language (https://www.lua.org/). The wrapper (https://github.com/orbitalquark/lua-yottadb) was created by Mitchell (https://github.com/orbitalquark) and sponsored by the University of Antwerp Library (https://www.uantwerpen.be/library/). We would like to thank Mitchell and the University of Antwerp Library for this important contribution.

We also welcome Ram Sailopal back to the YottaDB blog (https://yottadb.com/blog/) with his second guest post, Comparing YottaDB Web Framework Performance (https://yottadb.com/comparing-yottadb-web-framework-performance/).

Please try Lua access to YottaDB, read Ram's blog post, and tell us what you think. Thank you.

Regards
– Bhaskar

K.S. Bhaskar
President, YottaDB LLC
bha...@yottadb.com
https://yottadb.com

--
YottaDB - Rock solid. Lightning fast. Secure. Pick any three.