Server Behave Abruptly on ^%zewdSession("session") count reached more than 1800 sessions/token

Jai Singh VistA

Jul 13, 2022, 11:01:37 AM7/13/22
to Enterprise Web Developer Community
Hi Everyone,

Today we have found a new issue related to Server Abruptly Behaviour - server average load goes beyond control i.e. 200 to 400 +.

We observed that, whenever the total session in ^%zewdSession("session") goes beyond below mentioned range then the server load start increasing from 15 to 200 or 300. In that case, we stop the services of httpd and then the server average load gets down.
    Total Active Connections beyond - 1800 to unlimited
    Total Active User in Application beyond - 1024.

On clearing all the ^%zewdSessions("sessions") and start the httpd services, the application start working smoothly.

We request you to please help us out in this regard as it's the most critical and burning issue in Production Server.

Please accept the post and allow for the updates.

K.S. Bhaskar

Jul 13, 2022, 11:10:44 AM7/13/22
to Enterprise Web Developer Community
If you are using EWD in production (by the looks of your post, a mission-critical application for you), have you purchased support? Or are you running open source software in a mission critical application without support?

Also, when posting a request for help in a public forum, it is polite to identify yourself.

Regards
– Bhaskar

Jai Singh VistA

Jul 13, 2022, 11:38:11 AM7/13/22
to Enterprise Web Developer Community
Hi Sir,

We are running open-source software without support.

rtweed

Jul 16, 2022, 9:59:30 AM7/16/22
to Enterprise Web Developer Community
You should switch to using our mg_web interface rather than our original and now pretty old MGWSI interface (originally designed for use with GT.M).  MGWSI is now deprecated and we do not provide support for it.

See my separate posting in this group on configuring mg_web to work with EWD and YottaDB