Please vote for the QEWD Entry in the ISC Fullstack Competition

rtweed

Oct 5, 2020, 6:22:05 AM10/5/20
to Enterprise Web Developer Community
I submitted a QEWD-based entry into the InterSystems Community Fullstack Competition.
You'll see it here, listed as qewd-conduit (at the bottom of the list as it was the first entry into the competition):

If you're a QEWD fan and an InterSystems customer and eligible to vote, I'd very much appreciate you voting for qewd-conduit!

For details on how to vote, see:

Also, I'd recommend you take a look at qewd-conduit - it's a great example of both a QEWD back end that is accessible by both REST and WebSocket versions of the same APIs, and built using all the latest QEWD-Up techniques.

It takes only a few minutes to install if you already have IRIS installed - note the current version is only documented for IRIS for now.

The cool thing is that it's an implementation of the RealWorld Conduit REST API specification, so it works with a whole bunch of pre-built clients that you can readily download and install/configure.  The README for my entry provides links to the RealWorld Conduit initiative and also provides details of how you can get some of the clients up and working really quickly, along with a specially-adapted version that uses the WebSocket APIs (many thanks to Ward De Backer for the work on all the clients!)

Rob