categories.xml

jo...@mindset.africa

Oct 31, 2018, 4:49:41 AM10/31/18
to EnterMedia
Good morning,

How do I get EnterMedia to generate this file?

Or how do I get the categories tree from the system?

Regards,

JE

Christopher Shanti Burkey

Oct 31, 2018, 10:44:59 AM10/31/18
to enter...@googlegroups.com
In our 9.x versions we no long write to this file.

We do offer a CSV export option from our Data Manager.

jo...@mindset.africa

Nov 1, 2018, 4:07:21 AM11/1/18
to EnterMedia
Good morning,

Thank you for the reply.

I have figured out that the flat category information can also be returned using the REST API at URL /media/services/rest/search.xml and the query

'catalogid' => 'media/catalogs/public',
'searchtype' => 'category',
'hitsperpage' => '50'

Regards,