Couple questions

Michael St. John

Jun 14, 2018, 10:32:17 AM6/14/18
to EnterMedia
We are using Entermedia for quiet some time now and we are on an older version of it. I like to know how I can figure out what version am I currently running on? Secondly I like to know how I can upgrade from that older version to the latest version? Lastly we have some issues where Entermedia is not showing the thumbnail of the pictures in the library it just displays a white-box. Who can this be solved?

We currently run Entermedia on a Debian 9 Server with Tomcat 7 and Java 1.8.0_171

Thank you for your help

Cristobal Mejia

Sep 3, 2018, 1:07:49 PM9/3/18
to EnterMedia
You can go to Settings, Server and versions tab. You can search for the entermedia-server-XXXX that will let you know the server version you are running. Or you can directly search for the jar in the file system: WEB-INF/lib/

For white conversions, you can review the conversions history to see if there is a reported error on the conversion.