external share EnterMediaDB

Marcello A

Aug 9, 2018, 5:10:11 AM8/9/18
to EnterMedia
Hi All,
we are checking the possibility to handle a large amount of media contents internally on our company and publish them on a battery of webservers if the content owner approve them. Is it possible with EnterMediaDB to configure this type of architecture/requirement?

Thanks in advance,
Marcello

Christopher Shanti Burkey

Aug 10, 2018, 12:14:40 AM8/10/18
to enter...@googlegroups.com, car...@entermediadb.org
Hi Marcello,

Yes, EnterMedia absolutely does that!  The United Nations is using EnterMedia Cloud for their high traffic news site: https://news.un.org/en/

I attached is a diagram that shows all the components that are involved. On our hosting business we run multiple EnterMedia nodes around the world and created our own CDN. That way web media files are always totally in sync and there is full redundancy. Approved assets can be shown right away and can be un-approved or expired if needed. Other people have used the FTP, RSYNC or WP plugins to automatically publish image files to other servers.

We would love to talk move about it. Carley car...@entermediadb.org is helping expand this service and can setup a meeting to discuss the details for anyone exploring worldwide media distribution or distributed redundancy.

Cheers,
-Christopher

EM Media Cloud Distribution .pdf