Polish Middle Earth

Jan Michalowicz

Dec 9, 2010, 4:39:49 PM12/9/10
to Kris Kowal
Hello again.

Sorry for the mess i have made.
I have decided to join the project as my 5th year in school started very easy,
but actually the school is going mad this year, its now or never, medicine or nothing.
I really need work hard, i also have other hobbys which include guitar or bike
which i cant leave.

Unfortunately, this year i wont be able to make any progress in the Polish version of the map.
I hope to go back as im still enjoying Lotr a lot, but today, i cant make any progress.

Im sorry, Jan.

Kris Kowal

Dec 9, 2010, 4:59:01 PM12/9/10
to enno...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 1:39 PM, Jan Michalowicz <janit...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry for the mess i have made.

Hey, thanks for what you've done so far. I'm not in a hurry and any
progress is good progress; anyone can pick up where you left off, or
you can pick it up later; it doesn't matter.

Thanks,
Kris