French Translation

Kris Kowal

Sep 16, 2010, 3:33:20 AM9/16/10
to enno...@googlegroups.com, zelp...@tolkiendil.com
The effort to make a French layer has begun in earnest:

https://spreadsheets0.google.com/ccc?key=tI0xqEZ4xm9swsqoo6RbPUQ&hl=en#gid=0

The edits are mostly credited to Vivien Stocker, whom I presume is
from Association Tolkiendil. Any assistance would be welcome. You'll
also notice columns for Bulgarian and Portuguese if you can help with
those efforts.

Know any calligraphers with expertise on mediaeval styles for the
respective languages? It takes me quite a bit of time to draw the
labels for each layer, so it might be good to have additional artists
take responsibility for different layers. The English labels took me
a few weeks and about 50 pages. Elvish, with revisions so far, 70.
There are about 260 labels for each label, so far.

Kris