Auto-reload

Christophe Grand

Jan 24, 2014, 12:40:24 PM1/24/14
to enlive-clj
So auto-reloading seems very fragile.

Some valid points on the current impl have been pointed out: daemon thread and the ns stopping to reload when the reload occured at a moment where the reloaded namespace code was broken.

However those are for the (apparent) minority who gets it working.

I'd like to have more information on the setup (including how and when they register auto-reloading) from all of you for which it doesn't work.

Thanks,

Christophe
--
On Clojure http://clj-me.cgrand.net/
Clojure Programming http://clojurebook.com

Sven Richter

Jan 30, 2014, 7:09:34 AM1/30/14
to enliv...@googlegroups.com, chris...@cgrand.net
Hi Christophe,

my problem still exists, but I really dont know how much more info I can provide but my smallest non-working example.

Best Regards,
Sven