c - Can books be purchased separately?

bas

Jan 23, 2014, 10:23:30 PM1/23/14
to enki-ex...@googlegroups.com

We will soon be offering some of our story books separately, through the Enki Crafts and Creations store. We will provide this option for two reasons.

  1. One is so that you can get a taste of Enki before you jump in.
  2. The second is because there are many people who do not want guidance on how to use activities and stories, but do want the actual material to use within the program they have going.

Our individual books give a brief overview of how we recommend using the material. However, if you need guidance on establishing a daily rhythm that will support your family and provide enriched experiences, and help with the “nuts and bolts” of teaching, you need the complete package. That is why our Grade Level packages are sold at such a large discount.

As far as payment goes, on the first book you purchase from us, you receive a $50 credit towards the purchase of a complete package.  So if you order any but a $50 book, such as the Nature Stories, you do lose some money (you do not get another copy of the book you have).

However, we recommend that you explore Enki by purchasing the Foundation Guides. These have very useful information no matter how you decide to proceed. The $100 charge is credited in full should you decide to later buy a package.

This conversation is locked