Blogs

bas

Jan 26, 2014, 1:16:11 AM1/26/14
to enki-ex...@googlegroups.com
Mindy,

I messed up the filing here - sorry about deleting your post, still working out the kinks. But here is a reply.

Here is the first one I got an okay on: http://along-the-crooked-path.blogspot.com

Shelley has been with Enki for 6 years, working with two very different children, so you can get a real feel for the many ways to adapt the Enki blueprint to the family. Her kids are now past the age for which we have resource materials so she is working with the underlying principles on her own. She has a toddler now too, so hopefully we will get to see her go through it all again, adapting for yet another very different child! Thanks Shelley.

I will post others when I get permission. Be sure to check the work on the Enki FB page (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Enki-Education/100729719969763?ref=ts)  - several families are represented there (basically, anyone who sent in photos). but we haven't had time to put up children's events in a while so you need to go through the photo albums there.

Beth

ranger...@gmail.com

Jan 26, 2014, 10:32:36 PM1/26/14
to enki-ex...@googlegroups.com
Thank you!  I have visited this one, but will look more closely and look forward to seeing others.  :-)