Enketo Express server installation

amol waingankar

Mar 8, 2021, 7:23:38 AM3/8/21
to enketo-users
I've installed enketo express server and when I opened the website it show attached screenshot. i need know that how to configured it properly so that i can interact with it on browser.
Thank you.
enketo.png

Martijn van de Rijdt

Mar 8, 2021, 3:31:13 PM3/8/21
to enketo...@googlegroups.com
Enketo is not an all-in-one information management system. It needs a backend to aggregate data and serve forms, and that's where you access the forms. If you were aware of this already, did you decide which backend to use?

Enketo is built into KoBoToolbox, ODK Central, Ona Data so it would be easiest to install one of those systems.

If you do want to install it separately, and use ODK Aggregate (old, deprecated) as a backend, see here for instructions (Enketo only): https://blog.enketo.org/install-enketo-production-ubuntu/

Good luck,
Martijn

(P.S. that screenshot shows a very old version of Enketo Express)

On Mon, Mar 8, 2021 at 5:23 AM amol waingankar <amo...@gmail.com> wrote:
I've installed enketo express server and when I opened the website it show attached screenshot. i need know that how to configured it properly so that i can interact with it on browser.
Thank you.

Pushing data since 2012.

Enketo    |    LinkedIn    |    GitHub    |    Twitter    |    Blog

--
Revolutionizing data collection since 2012.

Enketo    |    LinkedIn    |    GitHub    |    Twitter    |    Blog