john kinuthia

Oct 10, 2018, 9:09:00 AM10/10/18
to enketo-users
I keep getting a loading error ( Gateway Time out ) please advice

Martijn van de Rijdt

Oct 10, 2018, 12:10:08 PM10/10/18
to enketo...@googlegroups.com
Where? Are you hosting your own Enketo Express installation? If so, try restarting the app.

On Wed, Oct 10, 2018 at 7:09 AM john kinuthia <joki...@gmail.com> wrote:
I keep getting a loading error ( Gateway Time out ) please advice

Pushing data since 2012.

Enketo    |    LinkedIn    |    GitHub    |    Twitter    |    Blog

--
Revolutionizing data collection since 2012.

Enketo    |    LinkedIn    |    GitHub    |    Twitter    |    Blog

john kinuthia

Oct 11, 2018, 9:42:19 AM10/11/18
to enketo...@googlegroups.com

i have been restarting the app several times.

Martijn van de Rijdt

Oct 11, 2018, 11:16:11 AM10/11/18
to enketo...@googlegroups.com
Ah ok, thank you. So it's either the pyxform server (xlsform.opendatakit.org) or the enketo server (odk.enke.to) that is linked to it for previews. At the moment both servers seem to be responsive. Is your form really huge perhaps?

Next time it occurs, could you try loading https://odk.enke.to/::YYY5 (in a different tab), just to let us know if that one loads. That will give us the information we need to figure out where the problem lies.

john kinuthia

Oct 13, 2018, 1:15:42 PM10/13/18
to enketo...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Martijin. I have tried to reload my form  again and i still got a time out and the my form is about 160KB. your form loads really well.
thank you for taking your time to assist me with this issue.

Martijn van de Rijdt

Oct 15, 2018, 5:09:06 PM10/15/18
to enketo...@googlegroups.com
Hi John,

I think your form may be giving a hard time to xlsform.opendatakit.org (pyxform) for some reason. Could be a bug. If your form is not confidential, please send it to me and I can file an issue for the developers if required.

Cheers,
Martijn

john kinuthia

Oct 17, 2018, 4:40:32 AM10/17/18
to enketo...@googlegroups.com
Dear Martin,

Thank you for the response.
unfortunately the form is highly confidential, because we are collecting beneficiaries data and so i cant share it you.
the interesting thing is it works with ONA well although i prefer working with //opendatakit.org/xlsform.
Regards,
John

Mulyadi Usman

Jun 24, 2020, 7:36:47 PM6/24/20
to enketo-users
Pada Rabu, 10 Oktober 2018 20.09.00 UTC+7, john kinuthia menulis:
> I keep getting a loading error ( Gateway Time out ) please advice

Mulyadi Usman

Message has been deleted