There was an error obtaining the webform. (message:Please verify the Enketo Webform Integration settings on the Preferences tab and try again.)

Nouman Saeed

Jan 6, 2021, 8:17:13 AM1/6/21
to enketo-users
hi,

We have deployed in-house server "ODK Aggregate".
i want to integrate the Enketo with ODK, but after following below mention instructions

i am getting below mention error

There was an error obtaining the webform. (message:Please verify the Enketo Webform Integration settings on the Preferences tab and try again.)

could you please assist how could i solve this issue...

BR, Nouman.S

Nouman Saeed

Jan 6, 2021, 8:55:57 AM1/6/21
to enketo-users
waiting for reply, please help me..

BR, NS

Martijn van de Rijdt

Jan 6, 2021, 11:25:37 AM1/6/21
to enketo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nouman,

You are using your own installation of Enketo Express, right? If so, in config.json, "linked form and data server":

1. Does the "api key" match your setting Aggregate?
2. Does the "server url" match your Aggregate URL? (You can also set it to "" to test).

In case you haven't found this, here is the complete configuration documentation: https://enketo.github.io/enketo-express/tutorial-10-configure.html

Good luck,
Martijn

Pushing data since 2012.

Enketo    |    LinkedIn    |    GitHub    |    Twitter    |    Blog

--
Revolutionizing data collection since 2012.

Enketo    |    LinkedIn    |    GitHub    |    Twitter    |    Blog

Nouman Saeed

Jan 7, 2021, 11:32:34 AM1/7/21
to enketo-users

Hi Martjin,

Yes you are right, we are using our own server for collecting data.

1. "api key" match with my setting Aggregate
2. "server url" match with my  Aggregate URL.

but could you please elaborate where could I found "config.json" and how could I configured it.

BR,NS

Martijn van de Rijdt

Jan 7, 2021, 11:38:59 AM1/7/21
to enketo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nouman,

I don't understand how you verified 1 and 2, without actually checking config.json. Where did you check? Are you using environment variables perhaps? Note, you have to restart the app after changing the configuration.

Please read the configuration documentation I linked in my previous message and https://blog.enketo.org/install-enketo-production-ubuntu/ and let us know where exactly in the documentation you are getting stuck.

Cheers,

Nouman Saeed

Jan 8, 2021, 2:57:55 AM1/8/21
to enketo...@googlegroups.com
i did not verify 1 and 2, i just add API URl and API Key to my Aggregate...

--
Nouman.s