allow for left to right swiping of the "pages" theme while using the "grid-theme"

A Ander

Mar 9, 2022, 7:38:56 AM3/9/22
to enketo-users
Hi all,
Is it possible to have the functionality of the of using swiping left to right on mobile while having the style "grid-theme". The style "grid-theme" is much better for my project but I have a lot of fields It would be nice to have some sort of quick navigation between top level groups (like the page swiping). Alternatively is there a flyout or tab menu you can enable to quickly jump to the other top level groups? thanks