Enketo smart paper Loading error

Bright Asechemie

Jan 4, 2022, 4:33:14 AM1/4/22
to enketo-users
HI everyone, i tried to open this link: https://submit.datakojo.com/x/#GE257Snh it says loading error, certificate has expired. i have just checked to confirm that my ssl certificare was valid, its still valid and expires in three months. Please how do i resolve this?

Martijn van de Rijdt

Jan 5, 2022, 9:15:28 AM1/5/22
to enketo...@googlegroups.com
Looks like the issue is with your form data server (e.g. ODK Aggregate if you're using that).

On Tue, Jan 4, 2022 at 4:33 AM 'Bright Asechemie' via enketo-users <enketo...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
HI everyone, i tried to open this link: https://submit.datakojo.com/x/#GE257Snh it says loading error, certificate has expired. i have just checked to confirm that my ssl certificare was valid, its still valid and expires in three months. Please how do i resolve this?

Pushing data since 2012.

Enketo    |    LinkedIn    |    GitHub    |    Twitter    |    Blog

--
Revolutionizing data collection since 2012.

Enketo    |    LinkedIn    |    GitHub    |    Twitter    |    Blog

Steve Johnson

Jan 26, 2022, 7:49:40 PM1/26/22
to enketo-users
Hi Martijn, I'm getting the same error all of a sudden on a custom enketo express install here that is using ONA.io as the form data server.

Could you elaborate on what you mean by the issue being with the Form data server, or what I might be able to ask ONA.io support to help troubleshoot the issue?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Steve Johnson

Jan 26, 2022, 7:51:33 PM1/26/22
to enketo-users
Here is the same form hosted on the ONA platform, working fine as it has been for many years:

Martijn van de Rijdt

Jan 27, 2022, 10:30:03 AM1/27/22
to enketo-users
The issue is that Enketo cannot retrieve the XForm from the form/data server, which is in your case is ona.io. I do not understand why you only have that problem with your custom server.

Steve Johnson

Jan 27, 2022, 11:07:42 AM1/27/22
to enketo-users
Hello Bright, were you able to resolve this issue and if so, could you provide any details about the solution?