Quota Usage

Shashi Kant Ray

Sep 21, 2021, 9:22:53 PM9/21/21
to enketo-users
Dear Team,

I am not able to launch this form in the "Quota Usage" tab, kindly help.

Martijn van de Rijdt

Sep 22, 2021, 8:18:24 AM9/22/21
to enketo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Shashi,

I'm resending you my earlier response:

Do you mean your quota has been used up?

To fix that you can use the API via a bash console to deactivate a form (or several forms). See the second question/answer on https://accounts.enke.to/.

If you're not familiar using an API this way or don't like the absence of an easier way to do this, I understand and would be happy to refund your payment. Just remove your credit card from your Enketo account, and let me know when done. I won't be adding new features to this service.

Regards,

On Tue, Sep 21, 2021 at 9:22 PM Shashi Kant Ray <shashi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Team,

I am not able to launch this form in the "Quota Usage" tab, kindly help.

Pushing data since 2012.

Enketo    |    LinkedIn    |    GitHub    |    Twitter    |    Blog

--
Revolutionizing data collection since 2012.

Enketo    |    LinkedIn    |    GitHub    |    Twitter    |    Blog