Groups
Groups
Sign in
Groups
Groups
Enigma touch
Conversations
About
Send feedback
Help
Enigma Challenge
18 views
Skip to first unread message
Curtis Vaughan
unread,
Sep 13, 2026, 1:09:07 PM
Sep 13
Reply to author
Sign in to reply to author
Forward
Sign in to forward
Delete
You do not have permission to delete messages in this group
Copy link
Report message
Show original message
Either email addresses are anonymous for this group or you need the view member email addresses permission to view the original message
to Enigma touch
In an effort to create a enigma challenge like that for Midnight Enigma, I've created the following website:
the-enigma-challenge.com
I don't mean to take anything away from other efforts to do the same. Just have a lot of free time now that I'm in retirement.
ENJOY! and appreciate any feedback.
Curtis
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages