Groups
Groups
Sign in
Groups
Groups
Enigma touch
Conversations
About
Send feedback
Help
Group path
Enigma touch
Contact owners and managers
1–30 of 39
A forum to discuss anything related to the Enigma touch - and Enigma topics in general!
Enigma touch home page
-
Enigma touch manual
Mark all as read
Report group
0 selected
Jürgen
, …
Scott S. Atkins
9
Sep 27
3D-printed plugs for the boxed Enigma Touch
Ordered! Thanks! -- Scott Atkins Burbank, CA USA On Sun, Sep 27, 2026 at 4:53 PM Barry Hudson <
unread,
3D-printed plugs for the boxed Enigma Touch
Ordered! Thanks! -- Scott Atkins Burbank, CA USA On Sun, Sep 27, 2026 at 4:53 PM Barry Hudson <
Sep 27
Curtis Vaughan
Sep 24
New Enigma Challenge - Not so quiet on the western front
So, I'm working on a redesign of the challenges and introducing campaigns. Trying to make it more
unread,
New Enigma Challenge - Not so quiet on the western front
So, I'm working on a redesign of the challenges and introducing campaigns. Trying to make it more
Sep 24
Jürgen
2
Sep 22
AI just broke a historic Enigma message
Frode Weierud just reached out to me with additional detail. The OpenAI team had contacted him right
unread,
AI just broke a historic Enigma message
Frode Weierud just reached out to me with additional detail. The OpenAI team had contacted him right
Sep 22
Francisco Miguel A Sandoval
,
Jürgen
2
Sep 21
CRYPTO NEWBIE!
Hi Francisco, I am happy to read that you enjoy your new Enigma touch! Installing the battery like
unread,
CRYPTO NEWBIE!
Hi Francisco, I am happy to read that you enjoy your new Enigma touch! Installing the battery like
Sep 21
Francisco Miguel A Sandoval
Sep 20
Sorry I made a typo in the email
Sorry I meant tks to José and Oscar, not Cesar. Good night!
unread,
Sorry I made a typo in the email
Sorry I meant tks to José and Oscar, not Cesar. Good night!
Sep 20
Jürgen
, …
drew.baker
11
Sep 20
Shall I release firmware 4.21?
After kicking this can down the road for a few more months, I have finally released firmware 4.22.
unread,
Shall I release firmware 4.21?
After kicking this can down the road for a few more months, I have finally released firmware 4.22.
Sep 20
Curtis Vaughan
Sep 13
Enigma Challenge
In an effort to create a enigma challenge like that for Midnight Enigma, I've created the
unread,
Enigma Challenge
In an effort to create a enigma challenge like that for Midnight Enigma, I've created the
Sep 13
AltairArchaeology
,
Jürgen
8
Jun 18
Enigma Uhr for the Enigma Touch
Finally got to the level where I am confident in a v1.0.0 release. Download: https://github.com/
unread,
Enigma Uhr for the Enigma Touch
Finally got to the level where I am confident in a v1.0.0 release. Download: https://github.com/
Jun 18
Stefan Gareis
,
drew.baker
3
Jun 4
New member - first question *g
thx a lot drew.baker schrieb am Donnerstag, 4. Juni 2026 um 16:55:46 UTC+2: Follow the same
unread,
New member - first question *g
thx a lot drew.baker schrieb am Donnerstag, 4. Juni 2026 um 16:55:46 UTC+2: Follow the same
Jun 4
Oscar Font
, …
AltairArchaeology
6
May 20
New ENIGMA Cipher Practice Site (WWII-Based Exercises)
Two in one day? It feels like Christmas came early! :) Anyway, I love doing these. Thanks for keeping
unread,
New ENIGMA Cipher Practice Site (WWII-Based Exercises)
Two in one day? It feels like Christmas came early! :) Anyway, I love doing these. Thanks for keeping
May 20
AltairArchaeology
2
May 13
Enigma Cipher Challenge
As a follow up, here are a few tricks that I found with Cryptool 2's Enigma Analyzer: - Use the
unread,
Enigma Cipher Challenge
As a follow up, here are a few tricks that I found with Cryptool 2's Enigma Analyzer: - Use the
May 13
AltairArchaeology
, …
Gilles Kohl
9
May 12
Enigma Touch - My Impressions
Re: how to clear the virtual plugboard - rons idea of clearing it upon change to the physical plugs
unread,
Enigma Touch - My Impressions
Re: how to clear the virtual plugboard - rons idea of clearing it upon change to the physical plugs
May 12
John Kennedy
May 11
Enigma Touch to Boxed Version
If there is anyone in the US who wants an un-boxed Enigma Touch, maybe we can reach a deal to help me
unread,
Enigma Touch to Boxed Version
If there is anyone in the US who wants an un-boxed Enigma Touch, maybe we can reach a deal to help me
May 11
The Oracle
, …
Jürgen
5
Apr 23
Enigma touch what's included with each model
Barry -- thanks for the picture of your wall-mounted Enigma touch! The purpose of those two extra
unread,
Enigma touch what's included with each model
Barry -- thanks for the picture of your wall-mounted Enigma touch! The purpose of those two extra
Apr 23
Jürgen
, …
Ronald Wells
22
Feb 25
Enigma touch in a case!
Many thanks Ronald, glad you like your new toy! :-) A battery can be installed very similar to how it
unread,
Enigma touch in a case!
Many thanks Ronald, glad you like your new toy! :-) A battery can be installed very similar to how it
Feb 25
Peter Sandilands
,
Jürgen
4
Feb 8
Firmware upgrade
Hey, I'm glad to read that the update worked now! Yes, that power/charging LED invites
unread,
Firmware upgrade
Hey, I'm glad to read that the update worked now! Yes, that power/charging LED invites
Feb 8
drew.baker
,
Jürgen
12
Jan 26
Museum and Demo Controller
Released V4.21.40 https://github.com/dotelpenguin/enigma-touch-museum - Converted the web/kiosk
unread,
Museum and Demo Controller
Released V4.21.40 https://github.com/dotelpenguin/enigma-touch-museum - Converted the web/kiosk
Jan 26
Jürgen
, …
Stefan Wolfrum
23
Jan 26
New beta firmware 4.20 -- Exhibition and teaching modes
Thank you for the kind words, Stefan! Annoyingly, I still have not found the cause for the "gets
unread,
New beta firmware 4.20 -- Exhibition and teaching modes
Thank you for the kind words, Stefan! Annoyingly, I still have not found the cause for the "gets
Jan 26
Jon Nall
, …
Jürgen
7
Jan 1
Enigma Puzzle Site
Hi Bret, all, Apologies from me as well -- not sure how I overlooked your post for weeks! I love what
unread,
Enigma Puzzle Site
Hi Bret, all, Apologies from me as well -- not sure how I overlooked your post for weeks! I love what
Jan 1
Bill Plymale
12/18/25
Enigma Touch and Enigma-E
To the group: Successful encrypt/decrypt between Enigma Touch and Enigma-E Bill Plymale
unread,
Enigma Touch and Enigma-E
To the group: Successful encrypt/decrypt between Enigma Touch and Enigma-E Bill Plymale
12/18/25
Bob Geisel
12/14/25
Paying homage to the OG
I had the opportunity to get up close and personal with a 1944 Enigma Model 1 at a local auction.
unread,
Paying homage to the OG
I had the opportunity to get up close and personal with a 1944 Enigma Model 1 at a local auction.
12/14/25
Jürgen
, …
Ronald Wells
28
12/3/25
New beta firmware 4.10 available!
I can see the need for a separate volume setting for the demo. it could be that you want to hear the
unread,
New beta firmware 4.10 available!
I can see the need for a separate volume setting for the demo. it could be that you want to hear the
12/3/25
Ronald Wells
, …
Akinius
19
11/27/25
Boxed Enigma
oh yes, I will definitely be buying at least one! Maybe two if I can get my fiance to agree to use it
unread,
Boxed Enigma
oh yes, I will definitely be buying at least one! Maybe two if I can get my fiance to agree to use it
11/27/25
drew.baker
, …
Jürgen
5
10/23/25
Firmware Ideas, Thoughts?
Hi Drew, I am assuming that the pads on the left side of the PCB GND, +5, RX, TX is the expansion
unread,
Firmware Ideas, Thoughts?
Hi Drew, I am assuming that the pads on the left side of the PCB GND, +5, RX, TX is the expansion
10/23/25
Curtis Vaughan (ACSS)
, …
Jürgen
7
9/22/25
usb programming
Oops, Ron beat me to it. :-) Many thanks, Ron! Jürgen schrieb am Montag, 22. September 2025 um 20:48:
unread,
usb programming
Oops, Ron beat me to it. :-) Many thanks, Ron! Jürgen schrieb am Montag, 22. September 2025 um 20:48:
9/22/25
Curtis Vaughan (ACSS)
, …
Jürgen
5
9/15/25
Puzzle topic
Right -- we should really get the "Midnight Enigma" page off the ground! I will nudge Oscar
unread,
Puzzle topic
Right -- we should really get the "Midnight Enigma" page off the ground! I will nudge Oscar
9/15/25
Jon Nall
, …
Ronald Wells
5
8/30/25
Upcoming KPH Enigma Transmission (Aug 30, 2025)
Just a reminder that this is tomorrow (for me) August 30 at 2000 GMT for those interested! https://
unread,
Upcoming KPH Enigma Transmission (Aug 30, 2025)
Just a reminder that this is tomorrow (for me) August 30 at 2000 GMT for those interested! https://
8/30/25
Jürgen
, …
Ronald Wells
9
8/27/25
New firmware 4.11 is ready
I'll try to spend some more time tonight, but so far everything looks good! I re-read the manual
unread,
New firmware 4.11 is ready
I'll try to spend some more time tonight, but so far everything looks good! I re-read the manual
8/27/25
Curtis Vaughan (ACSS)
, …
jue...@e-basteln.de
9
8/11/25
Midnight Enigma dev page
Hi Curtis, That should not be the case! I have found the Palloks simulator to be very reliable. It
unread,
Midnight Enigma dev page
Hi Curtis, That should not be the case! I have found the Palloks simulator to be very reliable. It
8/11/25
Jon Nall
, …
Jürgen
4
8/9/25
Line terminators in serial output (stair stepped text)
Good point, thank you! Always sending CR+LF is easy to implement and should be the closest to a
unread,
Line terminators in serial output (stair stepped text)
Good point, thank you! Always sending CR+LF is easy to implement and should be the closest to a
8/9/25