summary stats: depression

Justine Hansen

May 28, 2021, 12:57:31 PM5/28/21
to enigma-toolbox
Hello!

I have a minor request for the ENIGMA toolbox (which is great by the way!): could the dataframe headings be consistent across the different disorders? The only inconsistency I've come across is that both depression > cortical thickness and depression > surface area dataframes use hyphens (i.e. `d-icv`) instead of underscores (i.e. `d_icv`) in the headings. I actually didn't have this issue when I first started using the ENIGMA toolbox but after recloning the repo it seems the .csv file has changed - let me know if I've done something weird. :)

Thank you!

Justine

Sara Larivière

May 28, 2021, 1:40:20 PM5/28/21
to enigma-toolbox
Hi Justine,

Good catch and thanks for letting us know!

They should indeed be consistent so I'll change those and push a new release (soon... soon-ish).

All the best,

Sara.

Sara Larivière

Jun 3, 2021, 10:05:27 AM6/3/21
to enigma-toolbox
Hi Justine!

Thanks again for pointing out the pesky dashes! I changed all those to underscores in the summary statistic files and pushed the changes. It's not part of the next release yet but if you git pull you should get the latest version!

Let me know if you still have issues,
Have a good day!

Sara.