Correct correction for Sumer meets Japan

Fran Hazelton

Jan 27, 2018, 5:52:49 AM1/27/18
to enheduann...@googlegroups.com, Richard Dumbrill

Dear ZIPANG friend

Unfortunately our correction about buying tickets to the Sumer meets Japan Noh Theatre performance of Inana's Descent was incorrect. Please accept our apology if you tried unsuccessfully to buy a ticket. Here is the correct email address for tickets and more information

rdum...@iconea.org

The performance is on Wednesday 14th February at 7pm in the Chancellor's Hall, Senate House, University of London, Malet Street, WC1E 7HU

We hope to see you there.

Best wishes,

The ZIPANG team

The Enheduanna Society is a registered heritage education charity dedicated to popularising the literature of ancient Iraq through the art of oral storytelling.
Registration no. 1097515