GDPR

Enheduanna Society

May 22, 2018, 3:57:50 AM5/22/18
to enheduann...@googlegroups.com

Dear Zipang Friend

As you are no doubt aware, the European Union's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is coming into force on 25 May 2018.  We have always been committed to managing and safeguarding the information you give us. To support the upcoming changes in data regulation, we have reviewed our Privacy Policy.

At its core our policy remains unchanged but we feel we can provide clearer information on how we handle and protect your Personal Information under the GDPR, so we have amended the details accordingly.

Please click here to see our updated Privacy Policy.

Kind regards,
The Zipang Team

The Enheduanna Society is a registered heritage education charity dedicated to popularising the literature of ancient Iraq through the art of oral storytelling.

Registration no. 1097515

Website