A customized OER list for your department

Anna Mills

Apr 3, 2022, 2:46:01 PM4/3/22
to engli...@googlegroups.com
Greetings!  Welcome to all the new members of the listserv: we are almost up to 100.

Want to promote OER in your department and make it easy for colleagues to scan their options for a specific course?

As English Discipline Lead for the ASCCC OER Initiative, I am offering customized OER lists organized by your department's course numbering system. The list will be a modified Google doc version of the general ASCCC OERI English resource list. Here's a sample I did for City College of San Francisco

If you'd like that, just email me directly with a link to a list of your department's courses.

Thanks,

Anna Mills
English Instructor, City College of San Francisco
Pronouns: she, her, hers