What's your current favorite open textbook for an English course?

Anna Mills

Mar 15, 2022, 5:07:38 PM3/15/22
to engli...@googlegroups.com
Greetings!  I'd love to just hear a quick hello and a book recommendation from anyone who's willing.

Are you currently using an OER text you can recommend?  Or would you like to ask for recommendations for a course?

I am using my own text, How Arguments Work.  It's great to hear when students have aha moments with it, and I also love when they point out something I can change, and I say "Oh, thank you--I'll have to revise that!"

Anna Mills
English Instructor, City College of San Francisco
Pronouns: she, her, hers