Webinar on ChatGPT and OER this Friday

Anna Mills

Feb 21, 2023, 2:17:25 PM2/21/23
to English OER
Greetings! As writing teachers grapple with ways to guide our students and establish policies around AI text generators like ChatGPT, open licenses and OER materials can help.

A warm invitation to a free webinar hosted by ASCCC OERI this Friday at 2 pm PST.

We'll give a quick intro to AI text generators, and we'll take a look at open course materials that teach about or with ChatGPT and brainstorm what more is needed. As critical AI literacy becomes part of digital literacy and the technology continues to evolve rapidly, adaptable materials licensed for resharing and remixing can help us respond quickly.

Hope to see you there!
Anna Mills