Grant money for English OER (webinar today)

Anna Mills

Jan 6, 2022, 3:18:26 PM1/6/22
to engli...@googlegroups.com
Greetings and Happy New Year!  It's not too late for California community college English faculty to propose an OER project to the Academic Senate for the California Community Colleges by January 31.  We especially need diversity, equity, and inclusion-focused work, but there are other priorities identified in our recent discipline needs assessment.

OERI is offering a webinar today at 2:30 and office hours next week to answer questions about the proposals next week and the week after.

In addition, I can help! I won't be applying myself this round, but as the English Discipline Lead for OERI and a past grantee, I have some additional resources that can help you put together your proposal, make your case, and find collaborators in other districts. The Open Education Resources and English page can help you identify what is already available in your area of interest.

We and our students could all benefit from any contributions you want to make to this field!

Anna Mills
English Instructor, City College of San Francisco
Pronouns: she, her, hers