OER grant opportunity coming up

Anna Mills

Nov 25, 2022, 4:59:21 PM11/25/22
to English OER
It would be great to see some new English OER projects. This is an opportunity for California community college instructors, details forthcoming. Here's the advance information from Michelle Pilati of ASCCC OERI (http://www.asccc-oeri.org):

RFP V Anticipated

Good Morning! I wanted to share that we are anticipating that there will be an RFP V. Because we need to get the approval to do so from our Advisory Committee, this won't be official until after the 2nd week of December. As has been our approach in the past, we will hold informational webinars and schedule office hours to answer your questions. We anticipate that that application process will be very similar to what it was for RFP IV. Most importantly, collaboration will be required. As has been our practice in the past, we are happy to assist you with identifying collaborators.

If you know what you would like to do and are needing assistance identifying collaborators, please write up a "job description" that delineates what you are planning and who are you looking for. Please send it to our general email, oe...@asccc.org, and reference RFP V in the subject line. Please be sure to specify the discipline or disciplines that you are looking for.

We will share more details in the weeks ahead. We do anticipate that the application deadline will be mid-February.
Cheers,
Michelle