Ideas for fall webinars on English OER?

Anna Mills

Sep 7, 2022, 3:09:52 PM9/7/22
to English OER
I'll soon be planning ASCCC OERI webinars for fall and would love to know what would be most useful. Do any of the following sound particularly appealing?
An introductory webinar on finding OER?
A panel of teachers who use OER for English talking about their practices?
A guest author speaking about a particular text?
A webinar focused on creative writing or literature?
Information on assigning annotation of OER texts?

Thanks for any thoughts!
Anna Mills

Anna Mills

Sep 23, 2022, 5:40:29 PM9/23/22
to English OER

If you are using an OER text to teach writing at a California community college and would like to share your practices, we would love to have you join a panel Zoom discussion in November, date TBD.

Let me know if you are interested!  Thanks for considering,
Anna Mills