OER for Literature and Creative Writing Show and Tell: Friday, 11/4 at 12:30

Anna Mills

Oct 27, 2022, 1:03:03 AM10/27/22
to English OER
I hope you can make it! I'm so excited about welcoming two wonderful OER authors to this, and I invite you to share your own questions and experiences with literature and creative writing OER as well. Let me know if you have any questions about the event. It will be recorded, and the recording will be posted.

OER for Literature and Creative Writing Show and Tell
Friday, November 4, 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm
Heather Ringo, author of Writing and Critical Thinking through Literature, and Sybil Priebe, author of Write or Left: An OER Textbook for Creative Writing Classes, will share the approaches they’ve taken in shaping and teaching from their texts. Anna Mills will give an overview of other literature and creative writing OER, and participants will be invited to share favorites and suggest improvements and additions.

Best,
Anna