English--plan for advancing the discipline ideas?

Anna Mills

Mar 27, 2023, 12:35:59 AM3/27/23
to English OER

Does anyone want to weigh in on what kind of assistance you need to use or develop OER for English?

As English DIscipline Lead for ASCCC OERI, I put together a plan for advancing the discipline each semester. Here's a draft of the current one!

Highlights:
1. I'm hoping to write a survey to send out to faculty about which OER texts they are using and what OER resources they are seeking. (Would love input or collaboration on the survey!)
2. I'll be holding some English OER office hours where people can drop in to ask questions, get oriented, or look for resources together.

Best,
Anna Mills