New OER grant opportunity for California community college faculty (RFP V)

Anna Mills

Dec 17, 2022, 4:31:47 PM12/17/22
to English OER
See the recently released RFP V from the Academic Senate for the California Community Colleges OER Initiative:

It would be so great if we had some English proposals. I don't plan to propose something this time around, but as English Discipline Lead I would be glad to support other efforts. You may find the recommendations and reflections I've come up with for ASCCC OERI useful: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_XGh_36-LZ7wrkOw_T9f3zPszuEOB6dS0pu2xBosnJE/edit?usp=sharing

Reach out if you want to discuss!
Best, Anna