STOOKE family of Devon

Steve Hayes

Jan 7, 2013, 2:56:37 AM1/7/13
I am interested in the STOOKE family of Devon.

Most members of my family seem to have originated in the Teign Valley, mainly
in Ashton, Trusham, Hennock, Christow and Chudleigh. I have quite a bit of
information on the family going back to the 16th century, and would like to
make contact with other researchers, especially those who may be cousins,
however distant.

I was in touch with several researchers about 20 years ago, but most of them
have since died, and I've lost contact with most of the others.

If you are interested in a STOOKE family, and would like to make contact and
possibly share research findings, please see here:

http://hayesgreene.wordpress.com/2012/12/24/thne-stooke-family-and-the-end-of-the-world/

or here:

Steve Hayes
Web: http://hayesgreene.wordpress.com/