Error while installing ENGINEY

RUBI

Aug 30, 2010, 11:42:39 AM8/30/10
to EngineY
hello : I got the following error while installing please advise :

C:\rubyprojects\kzad1>rake railsnet:db:populate
(in C:/rubyprojects/kzad1)
rake aborted!
Don't know how to build task 'railsnet:db:populate'

Tom Scott

Aug 30, 2010, 11:55:48 AM8/30/10
to eng...@googlegroups.com
Don't do that, use the "Populate with Sample Data" function on the engineY install page (just check the box).

-T

Timothy Fisher

Aug 30, 2010, 12:54:49 PM8/30/10
to eng...@googlegroups.com
Good advice from Tom.  You can create a populated database using the install page now.

If you do want to run the rake script, make sure you have the latest code and use this one:

rake enginey:db:populate

'railsnet' is an old target that is no longer in the current codebase.

Tim

reuvena...@gmail.com

Aug 30, 2010, 1:38:38 PM8/30/10
to eng...@googlegroups.com
"Populate with Sample Data" function on the engineY install page (just check the box).

How to get it ? Install Page ?

RUBI

Aug 31, 2010, 2:12:26 AM8/31/10
to EngineY

Hi

Please note that it is from README in Your GitHub :

rake railsnet:db:ruby_mi_populate

Rubi

On 30 אוגוסט, 19:54, Timothy Fisher <timot...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Good advice from Tom.  You can create a populated database using the install
> page now.
>
> If you do want to run the rake script, make sure you have the latest code
> and use this one:
>
> rake enginey:db:populate
>
> 'railsnet' is an old target that is no longer in the current codebase.
>
> Tim
>

> On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 11:55 AM, Tom Scott <tu...@psychedeli.ca> wrote:
> > Don't do that, use the "Populate with Sample Data" function on the engineY
> > install page (just check the box).
>
> > -T
>
> > On Aug 30, 2010, at 11:42 AM, RUBI <reuvenaronow...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > hello : I got the following error while installing please advise :
>
> > > C:\rubyprojects\kzad1>rake railsnet:db:populate
> > > (in C:/rubyprojects/kzad1)
> > > rake aborted!
> > > Don't know how to build task 'railsnet:db:populate'
>
> > > --
> >http://groups.google.com/group/enginey?hl=en.
>
> > --
>
> -הראה טקסט מצוטט-

Timothy Fisher

Aug 31, 2010, 9:54:42 AM8/31/10
to eng...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for pointing that out.  I will get the README updated.

Tim

Cican Rizal

Sep 27, 2010, 12:49:52 PM9/27/10
to eng...@googlegroups.com, cican...@yahoo.com