Learning Objectives

William Haynes

Jun 4, 2019, 9:05:45 AM6/4/19
to engineering-st...@googlegroups.com
I found this file from the Ohio Board of higher education which is a pretty complete set of learning objectives for Statics.

I have reformatted it into outline form, and pasted it as a topic into workflowy.   I suggest that chapter leaders claim and move the relevant objectives to their chapters.

Will

Eric Davishahl

Jun 5, 2019, 3:55:57 PM6/5/19
to engineering-st...@googlegroups.com

While we are sharing learning objectives/outcomes (which I think is a good thing to do as we start thinking about content), I’ll share a list of outcomes I developed for a knowledge survey I use.  This list is version 2.0 of the original survey I presented at ASEE 2017 in Columbus (https://peer.asee.org/knowledge-surveys-in-engineering-statics).  Feel free to also draw from this list as you consider objectives for whichever chapter(s) you are working on.

Best,

Eric

Eric Davishahl
Assistant Professor of Engineering