Problems with downloading music

Nex

Aug 12, 2007, 1:29:13 PM8/12/07
to engeo
Someone informed me that Jamendo are not quite cutting the mustard
with the download stuff for our music (though how anyone can 'cut'
mustard is beyond me anyway, I always spread it).

So, as a second choice, you can now use Vuze to download stuff. I
should point out that this is BitTorrent only though, but it is super
fast. I'm getting download speeds of about 1.5MB/s at the moment, so
it only takes about 10 seconds to download the whole EP.

The link for the download page is here:

http://www.vuze.com/details/3CGVK2RLHB4GW6WFWBW45QNG4XX7V3CF.html

And if you need a BitTorrent client (you will if you don't have one
already), then you can get that from Vuze as well:

http://www.vuze.com

Have fun dudes and dudettes,

- Nex