engeo's first music video?

Nex

Nov 9, 2007, 12:25:24 PM11/9/07
to engeo
I got an interesting message the other day from some swimmingly superb
people from Singapore that made a lovely little film about apples. It
was for a film competition called "Fly By Night". The short film is
set, in its entirety, to an engeo song called "Dreamworld". Does that
make it our first music video? Perhaps not, but I absolutely love it
all the same.

Check it out here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qyow0e-dmc

Toodles,

Nex

Jennifer MacRitchie

Nov 10, 2007, 11:17:35 AM11/10/07
to en...@googlegroups.com
JOHN THAT VIDEO IS SO COOL!!!! i love it. and the song goes so well.

:)

Nex

Nov 10, 2007, 11:23:57 AM11/10/07
to en...@googlegroups.com
Glad you like it :)
They have done rather a good job haven't they?

Nex

Jennifer MacRitchie

Nov 10, 2007, 11:29:50 AM11/10/07
to en...@googlegroups.com
Its brilliant. Id well whack that up on your site. Or ask them if it
could be your official music video?? :)

Nex

Nov 10, 2007, 12:03:17 PM11/10/07
to en...@googlegroups.com
He he. Might do. It's youtube so it should be easy enough to embed I
suppose.

Nex

Joe Maguire

Nov 11, 2007, 11:17:01 AM11/11/07
to en...@googlegroups.com
Hey John

Very cool, shame about the music :-p

Joe

Nex

Nov 11, 2007, 11:29:52 AM11/11/07
to en...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Joe, it's always good to have your support :-)

Nex