The World Of Engeo, and other matters

1 view

Jamie Robertson

Jul 8, 2007, 8:50:45 AM7/8/07
to engeo
Hello guys

So, Nex, let's update our hoardes of admiring fans - what's the
timetable for upcoming Engeo work and releases?

Jaime

Nex

Jul 8, 2007, 9:22:57 AM7/8/07
to engeo

Jamie Robertson wrote:

> Hello guys
>
> So, Nex, let's update our hordes of admiring fans - what's the

> timetable for upcoming Engeo work and releases?
>
> Jaime

Well, thanks to everyone who joined so promptly! I'm shocked but quite
touched.

The reason for starting this little announcement list/discussion group
was because the way we've always done that sort of thing in the past
was a bit pants. So, hopefully this will be better.

As for the timetable:

Since releasing our first EP, Jaime and I have been pretty busy, but
we're hoping to get the second one out before the end of the year.
After that a third one will hopefully follow in the first half of 2008
and a full album before we hit 2009. The engeo website is going to be
relaunched soon. Perhaps later on today so pop along and let us know
what you think. I'll post again when the site is live. We've also got
a big budget music video in the works that will hopefully come out
before 2009 as well. We're not sure when our second album will be out,
but it will probably be titled "Good and Evil".

Well, I hope that's enough of an information download for the moment.
Sorry we can't say anything about gigs but, as ever, Jaime and I
always seem too busy to do any.

Cheers again guys,

Nex