Podcasting

Nex

Aug 17, 2007, 8:08:13 AM8/17/07
to engeo
In a recent conversation with my darling and wonderful girlfriend, we
were talking about podcasting.

On reflection of the fact that I sort of miss doing my radio show and
that I've really always fancied it, I'm considering doing a few
episodes of an engeo podcast. Not totally sure what form that will
take yet, but if anyone has any ideas then let me know.

Anyway, for anyone who has their own podcast, we just added the songs
from Half of a Sentence to the Podsafe Music Network. So it is now
easy for you to use them for free in your own podcasts.

Have fun chaps and chapettes,

Nex

Nex

Aug 17, 2007, 8:09:58 AM8/17/07