I'm not on the menu -- McDonald employees on strike against sexual harassment all over the US

Rimjhim Jain

Sep 20, 2018, 1:44:09 AM9/20/18
to engag...@googlegroups.com
Worldwide, more women are speaking out against sexual harassment at the workplace:

 I'm not on the menu -- McDonald employees on strike against sexual harassment all over the US

Mcdonald’s workers and other fast food chain employees went on strike in 10 cities across the U.S. to call attention to sexual harassment in the workplace. In May 10 McDonald’s employees filed sexual harassment charges against the company with the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.