OBR Day 2019 Invite

Badar Uzzama

Feb 5, 2019, 9:41:39 AM2/5/19
to engag...@googlegroups.com
Hello All

Glad to update you all that we in Delhi are going to be part of OBR Day Celebration in CP Delhi on 10th February, Sunday.

OBR is SunFunDay for spreading love and piece through dance, song, music and play and more.

Kindly join us if you or any of your known is in Delhi on this. Find attached invitation.

Rgds
Badar