Invitation Letter to attend Inaugural Program of Durga Puja 2017

durbar mahila

Sep 25, 2017, 2:03:13 AM9/25/17
Dear Friends,

Greetings from Durbar Mahila Samanwaya Committee!

We are happy to announce you that we (Durbar) are going to celebrate Durga Puja 2017 at Sonagachi Red Light District. On this auspicious occasion we cordially invite you to kindly attend the inauguration program as well as visit our Puja Pandal as per your convenience during 3 days of festival. The inauguration is being scheduled on 25th September 2017 (Monday) at 4.30 p.m onward.

We look forward to your confirmation of our invitation to this special function.

Thanking you,

With Regards,

Kajol Bose

Secretary, DMSC

*Banner and invitation letters both in English & Bengali are attached in the file.

Date: 25th September 2017 (Monday)
Place: Near Durbar Abinash health Clinic
            Kolkata 700 006
Time: 4.30pm

Pujo Banner.jpg
Pujo Invitation_bengali.jpg