Download Your Annual Day Certificate's E-copy from the Designation Certification Folder

Rajeshvariba Rana

Apr 17, 2024, 10:03:31 AMApr 17
to eng_d...@googlegroups.com
I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to inform you that your certificate's e-copy is now available for download from the Designation Certification folder. This certificate serves as a testament to your hard work and dedication.

To access and download your e-copy of the certificate, please follow the steps below:

1. Go to the Designation Certification folder on the shared drive.
2. Locate your certificate file name.
3. Click on the file to download it to your device.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1oZtRW2xZob-YbUoeeuAHJzl75UudX3k3

If you encounter any issues or need further assistance, please feel free to reach out to me. Congratulations once again on your achievement!

Best regards,
ICT Committee, Documentation Committee, DoE, MKBU