Spreadsheet shared with you: ‘Farewell Function’

Daya Vaghani (via Google Sheets)

Sep 2, 2021, 12:06:03 PM9/2/21
to eng_d...@googlegroups.com
dayavag...@gmail.com shared a spreadsheet
Unknown profile photo
dayavag...@gmail.com has invited you to edit the following spreadsheet:
Dear Friends

We are planning a farewell function for seniors on 10th September at our Department. We need your preference whether you will come to the department physically or you will attend online. It would be good if you will come to the department and attend the function physically. Give your response before Monday,6th September so we can plan further.

Here I am sharing the spreadsheet of Farewell Function. Type 'Yes' in front of your name in the given column(Physically / online present) of your choice.

Thank You.
Farewell Function
Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
You have received this email because dayavag...@gmail.com shared a spreadsheet with you from Google Sheets.
Logo for Google Sheets