Library card Not Issued

Dilip Barad

Apr 6, 2022, 4:53:23 AM4/6/22
to eng_d...@googlegroups.com
This is shared in WhatsApp group. Resharing here for future reference. I hope sem 2 students will pass on the spirit of this message to new students.

Shocked to learn that these students have not issued Uni Central Library Card! This is unbelievable! It means so many students of Masters are in no need of Library on University Campus. If you really think so, it is a grave mistake on your part. The Libraries are the lungs of academic institutions. With poor lungs, even if we breath, the body and mind cannot consume enough Oxygen from inhaled air. Similarly, students may have not consumed enough knowledge to make them intellectually fit. Keep on visiting libraries. Keep on reading physical books also along with Digital books.
IMG-20220406-WA0010.jpg