Conference of ELTAI on “Exploring Languages and Literatures for Evolving Pedagogical Practices” - Assam - Oct 2024

Dilip Barad

Feb 29, 2024, 9:21:09 AMFeb 29
to mkb...@googlegroups.com, alumni...@googlegroups.com, eng_d...@googlegroups.com
Dear friends,

The 18th International and 54th Annual Conference of ELTAI on “Exploring Languages and Literatures for Evolving Pedagogical Practices” will be held at the Royal Global University, Guwahati, Assam from 23 to 26 October 2024. The conference is jointly hosted by the Royal Global University and Sonapur College, Assam. The conference will host an array of events like plenaries, workshops, panel and round table discussions, symposia, paper presentations, poster presentations, book exhibitions, sightseeing, and cultural events.

The website for the upcoming annual conference is available at https://www.eltaiconferences.in/ We're yet to release the call for proposals for presentations. However, we request that you go through the theme and subthemes of the conference and encourage your colleagues, research scholars, and students to participate and present at the conference.

Thank you.

Regards,
The Organising Committee
ELTAI 2024 Annual Conference

--
Dilip Barad (Ph.D.), Professor & Head, Department of English, Maharaja Krishnakumarsinhji Bhavnagar University, Bhavnagar (364002), Gujarat, INDIA.
WhatsApp: 09898272313; Phone: 09427733691