Fwd: CFP - Inviting Submissions for the July 2024 Issue - IJELLS

Dilip Barad

Jun 16, 2024, 11:38:22 PMJun 16
to mkb...@googlegroups.com, eng_d...@googlegroups.com, alumni...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: INTERNATIONAL ENGLISH <journal...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2024, 09:00
Subject: CFP - Inviting Submissions for the July 2024 Issue - IJELLS
To: <editor...@gmail.com>

Greetings!

We are inviting submissions for the July 2024 issue of IJELLS. We accept articles written in the core areas of English and creative writing. The core areas are English Literature, English Language Teaching and English and communication Skills. You can also publish poems, short stories, book reviews and interviews with prominent writers and scholars.

Please send your submission to editor...@gmail.com before 20 July 2024. Visit us at www.ijells.com for further details and an understanding of our publishing processes.

IJELLS has branched into publishing. Check out the website by clicking the link below.

https://www.ijells.com/ijells-publishing/

We are also accepting book proposals at IJELLS Publishing.

Regards,
Editor, IJELLS
www.ijells.com